Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Pink Stamper challenge

Hi everybody,
 I don't have an Imagine yet so I'm  posting a Christmas card made with my Expression.  I got my machine at the end of  june and a few days later (3 but who's counting!!!)  I was deployed away from home (and my new Expression) for a month and a half.


The paper and ribbon is from SU.  I tied the ribbon with Bow easy, what a life safer!!!  It's so easy to use, since I got it, all my cards have a bow.  The border punch is MS.  The frame was made welding a circle and square from George and Basic shape with my Gypsy.  The ornament is from Christmas Cheer.  I bling it up with some stickles.   The frame has Crystal Glitter Ritz blue highlight on it.  I added some beads that I bought years ago (probably from Wally world!)
Hope you like it.
Brigitte

No comments: