Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cupcake birthday card

Hi everybody,
Today I made a card after watching My Pink Stamper Ustream video.  The challenge was to make a card using the colors pink, purple and green/brown.
I choose that cute little cupcake from Create a Critter cart and cut it at 3.75 inches.  I cuttlebugged the icing with swiss dot folder and sprayed some Shimmer Glimmer to add some dimension.  I put some crystal effect on the cherry and added some white gel pen accents.  The cute face is from PKS and all material from SU.
I didn't put any sentiment , I will wait till I know if I need to use french or english wording!
As soon as I figure out how to upload my card to Robyn's challenge post, I will do it.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and watch my projects!
Brigitte

6 comments:

Ashley said...

That is adorable!! I love that cupcake!

Ashley

Helen said...

Very cute!

Brooke said...

Love the cupcake!

Norma said...

Yummy cupcake!!!Super cute

raising4boys said...

I love how you put the face on the cherry! Very cute card :)

{Raechel} said...

Your bow is AMAZINGLY perfect! If you ever do a video on how to tie the PERFECT bow please leave a comment on my blog with the youtube link! I do think the card is super cute too!
TFS~Raechel