Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mini Tilda romantique

Bonjour,
J'espère que votre journée est merveilleuse.  Moi ça va très bien, c'est ma fête aujourd'hui et mon mari m'a emmené au resto.  J'ai reçu un Bind-it-All et un Distrezz-it-All!
Hello,
I hope your day is fabulous.  For me, everything's good.  It's my birthday today and my husband invited me to a restaurant.  I got a Bind-it-All and a Distrezz-it-All!
Voici une carte pour plusieurs défis Magnolia.  
Here is a card for different Magnolia challenges.
J'ai utilisé le papier à motif de s.e.i, il est vraiment adorable avec ses beaux papillons!  Le papier de couleur et le ruban est de SU.  La bordure a été faite avec un poiçon de MS et la fioriture avec un pochoir de Tim Holtz.  J'ai ajouté des perles de Viva Decor Pearl et des fleurs de Wild Orchid Craft.  J'ai mis des Stickles sur les roses et colorié les roses pales avec mes Copics.  J'ai laissé de l'espace en bas à droite pour pouvoir ajouter une pensée plus tard.  Je ne sais jamais pour quelle occasions j'aurai besoin d'une carte et si elle va être en français on anglais.
I used s.e.i patterned paper, it's so adorable with the cute butterflies!  The cardstock and ribbon are SU.  The border was made with a MS punch and the flourish with a Tim Holtz die.  I added some pearls with Viva Decor Pearl and flowers from Wild Orchid Craft.  I put some Stickles on the roses and colored the pale pink ones with Copics.  I left some room at the right bottom corner for a sentiment.  I never know when I will need a card and if it will be in english or french.
J'ai colorié Tilda avec mes Copics et ajouté des Stickles sur les fleurs de son chapeau et du Crystal Effects sur ses souliers.  J'ai choisi des couleurs toutes en douceur pour aller avec le reste de la carte.  L'étiquette et l'estampe sont de Magnolia et je les ai reçu aujourd'hui!
I coloured Tilda with Copics and added Stickles on the flowers on her hat and some Crystal Effects on her shoes.  I choose soft colours to fit with the rest of the card.  The tag and stamp are from Magnolia and I received them today!
Défis:
Just Magnolia:  Bingo pierre/perle, fleurs, ruban
Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  utiliser beaucoup de blanc
Magnolia Stamp Lovers:  rubans
Magnolia-licious Highlites:  #2 mini Magnolia et thème de printemps ou de Pâques

Challenges:
Just Magnolia:  Bingo gems, flowers, ribbon/lace
Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  shabby chic, use lots of white
Magnolia-licious Highlites:  #2 mini Magnolia Easter/Spring theme card

Il faut que je me sauve, je reçois plein d'appels de Fêtes!!!
I have to go, I keep getting Birthday calls!!!

Brigitte

6 comments:

Judy said...

Your card is so cute, the colors are wonderful. I just came to you via the cricut site, I'm waiting on the Expression 2 to come out on hsn.
Please visit my blog and follow me I'm new to the blogging world

Jane said...

Gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane x

Sharon said...

Oh how cute is that Mini Tilda! Such a beautiful card. I hope you had a very Happy Birthday on Wednesday!

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under.

Sharon x

Denise said...

lovely card, Tilda is beautifully coloured in
thanks for joining us at Magnolia down under
Denise

Angie said...

Just beautiful. I love the soft colors. Thanks so much for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Extravaganza!

Angie

Karen said...

Love the soft pastels! Thanks for joining us at MSL! : )