Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chaton de Noël/ Christmas Kitty

Just a quick reminder that I won't have access to internet when the winners are picked.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
Bonjour,
Désolé de vous avoir menti, mais je ne pouvais m'empêcher de faire une autre carte.  Je pars lundi et ça me démange de ne pas pouvoir faire de bricolage pendant ce temps là.
Hi,
Sorry if I lied to you, but I couldn't stop from making another card!  I'm leaving Monday and it's driving me nuts not to be able to craft when I go.
J'ai utilisé une estampe de Lili of the Valley, ce n'est pas une image de Noël mais je trouve qu'elle se transforme très bien!  Les papiers sont de SU et j'ai faite la bordure avec un poiçon de MS.
I used a Lili of the Valley stamp, it's not a Christmas image, but I think that it works perfectly!  The paper is SU and I made the border with a MS punch.
J'ai colorié ce petit chat adorable avec mes Copics et fait de fausses coutures avec un crayon gel blanc.  Le pochoir est de Spellbinder.
I coloured this adorable cat with Copics and made fake stiches with a white gel pen.  The die cut is from Spellbinder.
J'ai fait les boutons d'après une technique chez Splitcoaststampers.
I made the buttons following the technique at Splitcoaststampers.

Pour les défis suivants:
Sketch saturday:  croquis
Christmas Card challenge:  image non traditionelle
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long:  couture
One Stop Craft challenge:  crème glacée ( la mienne est au cerise!)

For the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday:  sketch
Christmas Card Challenge:  non-traditional Christmas image
One Stop Craft Challenge:  ice cream (mine is cherry!)

A+
Brigitte

6 comments:

Glora said...

Aw, what a sweet card. I love the kitten and you colored it BEAUTIFULLY! Hugs- Glora

Faye said...

Beautiful card, Brigitte. The colors are just perfect for cherry ice cream. Yum!

MacKenzie said...

Fab job! That image is absolutely adorable and totally works for Christmas! Thanks SO much for playing along with us this week over at Christmas Stampin All Year Long :-)

Kerry Steger said...

Brigitte, your card is just adorable!! Love this image! Thanks for playing along with CSAYL this week!!

Patricia Chalas said...

Brigitte your card is beautiful!
Thanks for playing along with CSAYL this week!!

Lisa Kind said...

What an adorable image! Love it and your card! Great job with those buttons! Thanks for playing our CSAYL challenge!