Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Défi/ Challenge #78 Kraftin' Kimmie

Je sais, c'est vraiment ma dernière carte avant de partir.  Il faut que je fasse mes valises et que je me prépare à partir :(
I know, it IS my last card before I go.  I have to pack and get ready to go :(
Voici Lavinia et elle est prête pour l'aventure!!!  Je la sens très forte et elle a le courage d'une tigresse!  Les papiers à motif sont de Michaels et le reste du papier est de SU.  Le ruban et les fleurs sont de Wild Orchid Crafts.  J'ai teint le ruban avec mes Copics.
Here's Lavinia and she's ready for adventure!!!  She's pretty strong and has the courage of a tiger!  The patterned paper are from Michaels and the cardstock is from SU.   The ribbon and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I die my ribbon with Copics.
J'ai colorié l'adorable estampe de Kraftin' Kimmie avec mes Copics et ajouté des Stickles sur sa dentelle ainsi que de fausses perles avec Viva Decor Pearl.
I coloured Kraftin' Kimmie stamp with Copics and added Stickles on the lace as well as fake pearls with Viva Decor Pearl.
Les seules fleurs dont je n'ai pas touché la couleur sont les 2 petites roses.  J'ai ajouté des Stickles sur toutes les fleurs et puis mis de la couleur sur la grosse et du Shimmer Mist.
The only flowers that are the original colour are the 2 small ones.  I added Stickles on all of them and put some colours on the big one and some Shimmer Mist.



Je reviens le 6 juin et je vous dis au revoir.
I'm coming back the 6th of June and I'm saying good bye for now.
Brigitte

4 comments:

Tara Godfrey said...

Gorgeous card, Brigitte! Lavinia is just perfect for the Girls ROCK challenge! Love all details on your card and the scrumptious flowers! The best of luck on your travels, Brigitte!
Big Hugs,t

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Fais attention à toi Brigitte!!! Je te souhaites des eaux calmes xox Magnifique carte et coloration!!! On se reblog le 6 :)))))

Tourlou xox

crafty amy said...

Wow I love this she looks brilliant your colouring is amazing and I LOVE the way you have coloured the flowers too :D
Hugs

Amy xx

Jenny said...

Love your colouring on Lavinia!!! Great card:)