Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, August 14, 2011

200ième message/ 200th post

Yeah!!!
C'est mon 200ième message depuis que j'ai mon blog!  J'ai commencé par des projets en utilisant ma Cricut et je suis rendu au coloriage par Copics.  Je crois que c'est l'amour fou avec ces marqueurs, *rire*!!!
WOW!!!
This is my 200th post since I started my blog!  I started with projects made with my Cricut and now, I colour with Copics.  I think it's a love story between me and my markers, lol!!!
Barbi, une des employées de mon magasin de bricolage, m'a donné ce beau sapin hier...  Merci!!!  J'ai pris des papiers et ruban de SU.  L'estampe de musique est de Lili of the Valley et l'étiquette est de Tim Holtz, je les ai embossés avec de la poudre de couleur or.  Les petites perles sont de WOC et j'ai épongé les rebords pour leur donner un aspect vieillot.
Barbi, one of the employee at my local craft store, gave me this gorgeous Christmas tree chipboard...  Thank you!!!  I used cardstock and ribbon from SU.  The music stamp is Lili of the Valley and the tag is Tim Holtz that I embossed with gold embossing powder.  The little pearls are WOC, I sponged and distressed the edges.
J'ai colorié Edwin avec mes Copics et ajouté du Crystal Effects sur les lumières de Nöel.
I coloured Edwin with Copics and added Crystal Effects on the Christmas lights.
J'ai mis de la couleur avec mes Copics et vaporisé du Smooch Spritz de couleur or.  J'ai ensuite mis de l'encre blanche et soupoudré du Glitter Ritz.  J'ai fait une boucle plate.
I added colours with Copics and sprayed gold Smooch Spritz.  I then put some white ink and sprinkled some Glitter Ritz.  I made a flat bow.

Pour les défis suivants:  
Magnolia Down Under:  inspiré par une chanson (It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas)
Christmas Card challenge:  plaisir du temps des Fêtes
Christmas Card All Year 'Round:  estampe, encrage, papier aggloméré, ruban
The Pink Stamper:  montrer notre style
The Ribbon Girl:  ruban

For the following challenges:  
Magnolia Down Under:  inspired by a song (It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas)
Christmas Card challenge:  Christmas cheers
Christmas Card All Year 'Round:  stamping, inking, chipboard, ribbon
The Pink Stamper:  show your style
The Ribbon Girl:  ribbon

A+
Brigitte

14 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous and perfect creation for our Light it Up Challenge this week at the Winter Wonderland Challenge, thank you for joining us
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have new candy if you are interested.

Missy said...

Congrats on your 200th post!!! Your card is so cute, the image is adorable!!!

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Je crois que les copics sont en amour avec toi aussi car tu les manipules avec perfection!!! 200 messages woot! woot!! Bravo et fais attention à toi xox

Tammy

angelwhispers said...

Congratulations on your 200th post and boy I love it just the most perfect Christmas scene and colours! Chanelle xxx

Amélie said...

plutôt que Brigitte et les chats, on devra t'appeler Brigitte et les copics!

Cette carte est bien balancée. Le personnage est dynamique et les couleurs sont riches, douces et sobres. Je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais j'aime le sapin. La forme est originale, un peu tout croche comme Edwin!

xxx

June Houck said...

This is a beautiful card! Edwin is so cute caught up in the lights :)

Arin F said...

I love it! This is how I look each and every Christmas! :-) I also love the "fur babies" reference regarding your pets! :-)

Clare Lloyd said...

another fab card and what a cute edwin image too. thanks once again for joining us @ CCAYR. x

Jess Willison said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!

Alanna said...

Such a great card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

CraftinGranny said...

This is such an adorable card and reminds me of my hubby getting tangled up in the lights while stringing them up... Edwin is just too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at CCAYR this month with such a wonderful card. Hope to see you back soon. "Love & Hugs" Carol

Unknown said...

Ooooo I love it:-) Your colouring is so cool, and Edwin is sooooo cute tangled in the lights... Oh isn't that a Christmas Joy!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Louise said...

Hi there :)
WOW! Such a cute chrissy card, Edwin looks so cool :) I think you inked him perfectly and the lovely tree is the perfect addition :)

Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week :)
Welcome back :)
Hugs

juelmarie said...

Way too cute! I love those guys - Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenge Good luck

Crafty Hugs
Juelmarie DT