Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 12, 2011

Blanc et noir/ Black and white

Bonjour,
J'ai relevé un nouveau défi pour moi.  J'ai colorié mon image en blanc et noir seulement...  avec une petite touche de couleur quand même, *rire*!!!
Hello,
I took on a new challenge for myself.  I coloured my image in black and white only...  beside a little tiny bit of colour, lol!!!
J'ai utilisé du papier de SU.  J'ai embossé le papier de fond et mis du Glimmer Glaze pour le faire briller.  J'ai ajouté des Stickles sur les rebords.
I used SU cardstock.  I embossed the background paper with my Cutttlebug and added Glimmer Glaze to make it shine.  I put some Stickles on the edges.
J'ai colorié Tilda avec mes Copics et ajouté des Stickles sur son chapeau.  Compte tenu que c'est la première fois que j'utilise cette technique, je suis bien content du résultat!
I coloured Tilda with Copics and added Stickles on her hat.  Taking into account it's my first time with this technic, I'm pretty happy with the results!
L'estampe de sentiment est de SU.  J'ai fait les attaches française à partir de papier.
The sentiment stamp is SU.  I made the brads with cardstock.

Pour les défis suivants: 
Just Magnolia:  plaisir de vacances
Magnolia-licious Challenge:  blanc et noir
Midnight Madness:  croquis
Magnolia-licious Highlites:  que du papier
Cute Card Thursday:  simple

For the following challenges:  
Just Magnolia:  holiday fun (she looks like she was having fun, maybe a little too much?!!!)
Cute Card Thursday:  clean and simple (this is my second entry for this challenge, I'm not sure if it's allowed)

A+
Brigitte

9 comments:

Donna Moore said...

Good morning Brigitte,
Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us this week! Your black and white coloring with the perfect touch of red, is simply outstanding!!The take on the Midnight Madness sketch is "right on"; an all around great card! We hope you will be joining us next week so we can enjoy your work!!
Thanks again,
donna
priscillastyles/DT

Sandra said...

Good evening,Brigitte!
Nice card! Thanks for sharing with us.
Thanks a lot,
Sandra

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

paola said...

A great job on the monochrome color theme and fabulous details on your card, thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious
smiles
Paola

America said...

wow- amazing coloring and spotlighting. FAB take on the MMSC sketch!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Blog this week! Hope to see you again next time! :)

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Gorgeous christmascard! Love the embossed background and Tilda looks so very good. I adore your coloring!

Thanks for joining our challenge - I hope to see you play with us again real soon!
Hugs
Gunn
Midnight Madness Design Team

Denise @ kc242 said...

what a fabulous Tilda Christmas card. I love your color selections as well as that adorable image! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
Denise
MMDT
I have CHA blog candy available if you are interested!

cabio's craft corner said...

Lovely and cute embossed background. Sweet coloring on Tilda too. Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Dena said...

Oh wow! Difficult challenge, but you pulled it off beautifully!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena