Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ourson de Nöel/ Christmas teddy

Rebonjour,
Je viens de terminer cette carte de Nöel.  Je suis parvenu à la compléter très vite.  J'imagine c'est ça qui arrive quand je prends des éléments qui m'inspirent, *rire*!!!
Hi again,
I just finished this Christmas card.  I made it pretty quickly.  I guessed that's what happens when I choose elements that I love, lol!!!
Les papiers et le ruban bleu sont de SU.  J'ai embossé le papier de fond avec ma Cuttlebug.
The cardstock and blue ribbon are from SU.  I embossed the background paper with my Cuttlebug and inked the edges of all paper.
J'ai colorié James de Lili of the Valley avec mes Copics.  J'ai ajouté du Glimmer Glaze et puis du Crystal Effects sur les boules de Nöel.  J'ai aussi mis des Stickles sur la guirlande.  Les petites pierres ont été appliquées avec mon I-Rock.
I coloured James from Lili of the Valley with Copics.  I added Glimmer Glaze and after it was dry, I put some Crystal Effects on the Christmas ornaments.  I applied Stickles on the garland.  I put the bling on with my I-Rock.
Les fleurs ainsi que les perles sont de WOC.  J'ai ajouté un peu de couleur et mis du Glimmer Glaze.  Pendant que c'était encore humide, j'ai soupoudré du Glitter Ritz.
The flowers and pearls are from WOC.  I added a little bit of colour and put some Glimmer Glaze.  While it was still wet, I sprinkled some Glitter Ritz.



A+
Brigitte

6 comments:

Glora said...

Aw, I LOVE teddy bears and this one is about as sweet as can be. I love how you colored him and all your details are perfect. Hugs- Glora

CraftinGranny said...

This is one of my favorite images, Great sketch and coloring. Love the glitter and those WOC flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at CCAYR and looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations this month. "Hugs" Carol

Alanna said...

Such an adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

Candace said...

This is such a sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges! :)

Anonymous said...

super cute! thanks for participating in this week's CCC!

Stampin Mindy said...

Great image and colors. Such a cute card.
Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.

Hugs, Mindy