Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Petite fée/Little fairy

Bonjour,
J'ai fait une carte que je peux maller normalement, *rire*!!!  C'est à dire que je n'ai pas utilisé de fleurs ou beaucoup d'épaisseurs.
Hello,
I made a card that I can mail normally, lol!!!  It just means that I didn't use flowers or too many layers!
J'ai utilisé du papier à motif de Tim Holtz et encré les bords.  Les coins et le cercle ont été faits avec un pochoir de Spellbinders et je les ai ensuite enduits de Glimmer Glaze.  J'ai ajouté des petites pierres, 29 au total!!!  J'ai découpé le papillon avec ma Cricut et la cartouche Gypsy Wandering. 
I used Tim Holtz patterned paper and SU cardstock.  I inked the edges with distress ink.  I made the corners and medallion with a Spellebinders die cut and then, I put some Glimmer Glaze.  I added little gems with my I-Rock, a total of 29!!!  I cut the butterfly with my Cricut and the Gypsy Wandering cartridge.
J'ai colorié Isabelle de Kraftin' Kimme avec mes Copics, mais j'ai décidé de remplacer le colibri par un papillon.  J'ai mis du Stickles sur ses ailes et du crayon Spica sur sa robe.  Le sentiment venait avec une autre fée de la même série.
I coloured Isabelle from Kraftin' Kimmie with Copics, and decided to replace the hummingbird with a butterfly.  I put Stickles on her wings and Spica pen on her dress.  The sentiment comes with another fairy from the same collection.

Pour les défis suivants:  
Kraftin' Kimmie: croquis
Color Me Creative:  ailes

For the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie:  sketch

A+
Brigitte

2 comments:

Michele Spera said...

What an adorable card! Love your image with her beautiful wings:-) very nicely done! Thank you for joining us at Color me creative
Hugs'
Michele

Patricia St Martin said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Color me Creative Classroom. I love seeing all your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Patricia

I wanted to tell you to try these colors RV69,RV66,RV63 is more violet OR R89,R85,R83,R81 this on is more pinkie. I hope this helps you get the color you want. I love using these colors.