Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 19, 2011

Simple marriage/ Simple wedding card

Bonsoir,
J'ai fait une carte de marriage très simple.  Je n'ai pas beaucoup d'image pour cette occasion mais je crois que c'est assez réussi, *rire*!!!
Good evening,
I made a very simple wedding card.  I don't have a lot of images for this occasion, but I think it's not too shabby, lol!!!
Le papier brun est de mon magasin de bricolage et le reste du papier et estampes sont de SU.  J'ai embossé le fond avec ma Cuttlebug et mis un ruban de Micheals.  Le ruban à l'origine avait des pois bleus, mais je l'ai mis à l'envers, et voilà, un ruban brun!
The brown paper is from my local craft store and the other cardstock and the stamps are SU.  I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug and the D'vine Swirl folder and added a ribbon from Micheals.  Originally, the ribbon had blue polka dots.  I turned it  backwards, and I had a brown ribbon!
 J'ai embossé l'image principale avec de la poudre pour embosser or.  Les fleurs sont de WOC et j'ai mis des Stickles et du Glimmer Glaze.
I embossed the image with gold embossing powder.  The flowers are WOC.  I added Stickles and Glimmer Glaze to them.

Pour les défis suivants: 
Cute Card Thursday:  marriage
Simon Says:  boisson et nourriture

For the following challenges:  
Cute Card Thursday:  wedding
Simon Says:  foods and drinks

A+
Brigitte

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cute wedding card.
luv
debby

Christine said...

A very gorgeous card! I love the flower bunches!

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
xoxo, Christine