Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 2, 2011

Wild

Yeah, on est finalement vendredi!!!  
J'ai une carte un peu gothique pour vous aujourd'hui.  J'ai essayé une nouvelle technique de colorier sur du papier kraft.
Yeah, Friday's here!!!
I have a card that's a little bit goth to show you today.  I tried a new technique of colouring on kraft cardstock.
J'ai suivi le croquis de Midnight Madness Sketch challenge.  J'ai embossé le fond avec ma Cuttlebug et ensuite j'ai mis de l'encre blanche et de la poudre à embosser noir pailletée.  J'ai ajouté les pierres avec mon I-Rock et mis un ruban en arrière.  Le papier est de SU.
I followed the sketch at Midnight Madness Sketch challenge.  I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug and the animal prints folder.  I then smeared white ink and put some black sparkle embossing powder.  I added the bling with my I-Rock and put a ribbon behind the panel.  All cardstock are SU.
J'ai colorié Monday de Greeting Farms avec mes Copics sur du papier kraft.  J'ai mis quelque touches de crayon Spica or pour ses bijoux.
I coloured Monday from Greeting Farms with Copics on kraft cardstock.  I added gold Spica pen on her bling.
Je veux entrer cette carte pour le défi chez Simon Says Stamp and Show.
I want to enter this card for Simon Says Stamp and Show.

A+
Brigitte

3 comments:

Sarah said...

great funky colours and such a fun image!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!! Sarah.

Melissa Bove said...

Super FUN card! Love that image! Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Guro said...

Gorgeous!!!
Love the image you have used on your card, and all the pretty colors.
Well done :-D
Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
Hugs Guro
MMSC DT