Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 1, 2012

By the Cute and Girly-New Beginnings/Nouveau Commencement

Here's the first project I made for this month's challenge at By the Cute and Girly.  We're looking for new beginnings:  new baby, wedding...  I made a shaker card for a new baby girl.
Bonjour,
Voici le premier projet que j'ai fait pour le défi du mois à By the Cute and Girly.  Le thème est un nouveau commencement:  nouveau bébé, marriage...  Je vous montre une carte à secouer pour un petit bébé fille.
I embossed the SU cardstock with my Cuttlebug and then inked and put Stickles on the edges.  I found the gorgeous ribbon at my local craft store, it comes in pink and blue.
J'ai embossé le carton blanc de SU avec ma Cuttlebug et puis encré et mis du Stickles sur les rebords.  J'ai trouvé le ruban si mignon chez mon magasin de bricolage, il vient en rose et bleu.
I coloured the sweet Lili of the Valley image Little Sleepy Head with Copics.  I added some Stickles and a little bit of Smooch Illuminate on her pajamas.  I bought a shaker plastic, as my first experiment with acetate was pretty bad, lol!!!  I filled it with sugar beads and normal beads.
J'ai colorié l'image de Lili of the Valley Little Sleepy Head avec mes Copics.  J'ai ajouté du Stickles et un peut de Smooch Illuminate sur son pyjama.  J'ai acheté des formes en plastique pour faire une carte à secouer (je ne connais pas le terme en français).  Ma première expérience a été assez traumatisante, le résultat pas trop beau, *rire*!!!  Je l'ai rempli de petites perles.

Bear/Ourson E35-31-53-50-RV42-R30, Bed/Lit E44-43-42-41, Pink/Rose R83-81-RV000, White/Blanc C3-1-00,  Stars/Étoiles YR24-Y15-11-000.

The gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I added some Glimmer Glaze and Stickles.  The leaves are a MS punch.
Les très belles fleurs sont de Wild Orchid Crafts.  J'ai ajouté du Glimmer Glaze et du Stickles.  J'ai fait les feuilles avec un poiçon de MS.

I'm entering this card for the challenge at Stampin' for the Week-End and Simon Says Challenge:  anything goes.
Je rentre cette carte pour le défi de Stampin' for the Week-End et de Simon Says Challenge:  tout va.

I hope to see your projects for this beautiful challenge.
J'espère voir vos projets pour ce beau défi.

A+
Brigitte

5 comments:

nnalorac said...

Happy New Year Bridgette and a big welcome from me on your first BTC&G challenge. Love your card, just so sweet. Used this image too on one of my cards. Love the colour combo. Carolxx

Kate said...

So pretty, love that little teddy.
Happy New Year!!!

** Kate **

Aideen said...

This is cute-I have never made a shaker card, they are nice :) x

Uta said...

Your card is so cute. The image is so lovely and I love this ribbon.

I wish you a happy new year!

Hugs, Uta

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is a gorgeous baby card. Love the details with the flowers and that shaker plastic;) Love the ribbon at the end of the card too. Looking forward to be working with you at BTC&G:) Happy new year;) Bettina xx