Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge Week/Semaine 6

Hello,
This week at Christmas Card Challenge, we want to see lace!!!  The challenges are always optional, as long as it's a Winter/Christmas card.


Bonjour,
Cette semaine à Christmas Card Challenge, nous voulons voir de la dentelle!!!  Les défis sont toujours optionel, en autant que ce soit une carte de Noël ou d'hiver.
I embossed a silver metal sheet with my Cuttlebug and the snowflake folder.  It looks awesome in real life, lol!!!  I added some black ribbon and put lace above and under it.  I also made a little lace bow with my Bow Easy.  I put stitches with a white gel pen and added Stickles.
J'ai embossé une feuille de métal avec ma Cuttlebug et le fichier de flocons.  C'est vraiment beau en vrai!!!  J'ai ajouté un ruban noir et j'ai mis de la dentelle au dessus et dessous.  J'ai aussi fait une petite boucle en dentelle avec mon Bow Easy.  J'ai mis du Stickles sur les rebords et ajouté des coutures avec un crayon gel blanc.
I coloured the Lili of the Valley image with Copics and added Stickles and Smooch Illuminate.
J'ai colorié l'image de Lili of the Valley avec mes Copics et ajouté du Stickles et du Smooch Illuminate.


Greys/Gris C9-7-5-3-1-00, Beak/Bec YR18-15-12, Sled/Traineau E47-44-43-42, Gifts/Cadeaux B97-95-93-91.

I hope to see lots of lace when I will make my round of your blogs, lol!
J'espère voir beaucoup de dentelle quand je vais aller faire mon tour sur vos blogs, *rire*!


A+
Brigitte

2 comments:

StephC said...

This is adorable! Love the penguins. Lovely card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card...I love the silver background.