Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Edwin en amour/in Love

Bonsoir,
Et oui, c'est encore moi!!!  J'ai une carte de St-Valentin avec le beau petit Edwin de Magnolia.
Good evening,
Yes, it's me again!!!  I made a Valentine card with the cute little Edwin from Magnolia.
J'ai fait une carte assez simple dont je suis très contente!!!  Le carton est de SU et j'ai colorié le ruban avec mes Copics.  Le sentiment est de la nouvelle collection Sweet Crazy Love de Magnolia.
I made a simple card that I'm really happy about!!!  The cardstock is SU and I coloured the ribbon with my Copics.  The sentiment is from the new Magnolia collection Sweet Crazy Love.
J'ai colorié Edwin avec mes Copics dans des tons bruns, comme pour une photo un peu antique.  J'ai mis du Stickles sur le petit coeur.  J'ai estampé une image de SU sur le gros coeur et puis embossé. 
I coloured Edwin with Heart with Copics in Sepia tones, just like an old picture.  It almost looks pink on the photo, but I used E's!  I put Stickles on the little heart.  I stamped a SU image on the big heart and then embossed it.  

Copics:  E44-43-42-41-40-Colorless Blender
J'ai mis un peu d'ombrage en dessous de ses pieds et je l'ai collé avec des morceaux de mousse pour lui donner de la dimension.  Quand j'ai coupé Edwin, j'ai découpé entre ses souliers et mis un coussin de plus sur la jambe à votre gauche.  On dirait vraiment qu'il marche sur la pointe des pieds, *rire*!!!
 I put some shadows under his feet and glued him with foam mounts. When I cut Edwin, I even cut between his shoes and put an extra foam on the left leg.  It really looks like he's tip-toeing, lol!!!

Pour les défis suivants:  
Magnolia-licious:  rose, rouge et blanc
Magnolia Down Under:  photo noir et blanc

For the following challenges:  
Magnolia-licious:  pink, red and white
Magnolia Down Under:  black and white image (I saw on the blog that a few of the designers used Sepia tones, so I decided to do the same, lol)

A+
Brigitte

8 comments:

Céline said...

elle est sublime ta carte Brigitte! quoi tu as colorié ton ruban avec les copics???? je n'y avais jamais pensé c'est brillant merci!
bises
céline

Sandra said...

Oh Brigitte, Edwin is so beautifully coloured...I haven't used that technique yet in a card, but guess what? I think I will just have to this week. :)S

Janice said...

Brilliant colouring on your super Edwin Valentine card. Jx

Janne said...

This is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC this week.
Janne

Candy said...

Hi Brigitte,
I love Clean and Simple Cards!
You have done a great job with this one.
Edwin in sepia tones was a great idea and he is coloured so well!! It is nice to hear that you coloured your ribbon with Copics.
Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Candy

Unknown said...

WOW your card is so cute, thanks so much for playing along at MDUC this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute card and lovely coloring on Edwin. Thank you so much for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Color Challenge and please join us again for the next ones :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Aurore (blueboreale) said...

Je ne peux pas mettre un mot sous toutes tes cartes mais elles sont pourtant toutes très belles !
Bises