Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Petit lapin/Little bunny

Rebonjour,
Voici la deuxième carte pour la classe chez Carousel (le magasin ou je dépense tout mon argent, *rire*!!!).
Hi again,
Here's the second card for the class I'm teaching at Carousel (the craft store where I spend all my money, lol!!!).
Encore une fois, tout le matériel est du magasin.  J'ai encré les rebords et mis de fausses coutures avec un crayon gel blanc.
All material is from the store.  I inked the edges and made stitches with a white gel pen.
J'ai colorié l'adorable petit lapin de Wee Stamp avec mes Copics et ajouté du Stickles sur la rose.
I coloured the adorable Wee Bunny from Wee Stamp with Copics and added Stickles on the rose.

Lapin/Bunny C3-1-00-RV000, Feuilles/Leaves YG67-63-61, Rose R85-83-81-RV000, Cravate/Tie BG05-02-CB-C3-1-00, Gazon/Grass YG67-63-61-E57.
J'ai colorié le lapin deux fois pour donner une alternative au gens.  Pour celui-ci, j'ai fait plutôt l'effet fourrure.
I coloured the bunny twice to give an alternative to the ladies.  For this one, I did a fur effect.

Pour le défi chez Color Me Creative:  colorier de la fourrure.
For the challenge at Color Me Creative:  fuzzy-wuzzy, furry animal antics.

A+
Brigitte

3 comments:

Barbi M said...

I love Wee Bunny, his soft color is my favorite! You inspire me.
Hugs from me and wet nose kitty kisses from my kitties

mum of two said...

Yeah, I spend a lot of money there too... was just there Thursday :) This bunny is SO cute!! :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Céline said...

coucou
c'est trop cute! j'adore! c'est si doux est merveilleusement colorié !
bises
céline