Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Tilda on the Beach at Totally Tilda

Hello everyone,
I have a card for the reminder of the challenge at Totally Tilda.  This forthnight, the theme is:
Tilda at the Seaside or BBQ
Bonjour,
J'ai une carte pour le rappel du défi chez Totally Tilda.  Cette fois-ci, le thème est:
Tilda à la plage ou à un BBQ
I used gorgeous papers from LOTV and added a cute sentiment from Kraftin' Kimmie and a little seashell charm.
J'ai utilisé de beaux papiers de LOTV et un sentiment de Kraftin' Kimmie.  Pour finir, j'ai mis un charme coquillage.
I coloured Tilda on the Beach with Copics.  Tilda couldn't find a bathing cap to fit her swimming suit, lol!!!
J'ai colorié Tilda sur la plage avec mes Copics.  Tilda n'a pas pu trouvé un casque pour aller avec son maillot de bain, *rire*!!!

Peau/Skin E13-11-00-000-93, Cheveux/Hair E29-23-50, Bikini BG09-05-01-000, Bonnet/Cap RV06-02-000-R30.

Our sponsor/Notre commanditaire:


A+
Brigitte

16 comments:

Céline said...

c'est si mignon, j'adore la petite scène que tu as créée!
les couleurs sont top et ton coloriage... waouh
bises
céline

Danielle Champagne said...

Allo Brigitte, je te souhaite un bon long weekend! ta carte est splendide! trop cute cette Tilda, et ta petite breloque est parfaite!magnifique la fausse couture tout autour de ton image/papiers.. alors bonne journée! bisous.

Cinzia C. said...

Hello Brigitte!!!
Your card is soo beautiful... great colouring that matches perfecly with the soft colours and the design.
Totally love it! :)

Hugs
Cinzia xx

Patricia said...

J'adore la petite Tilda, elle a l'air coquine. Les genres de bandes avec genres de crochet sont belles. Enfin, tout est beau.
Félicitations.
Je t'embrasse,
Patricia xx

Davinia said...

Such a pretty card!!!! I just love her bathing cap! and the background behind Tilda! Your colouring just blows me away. love d xxx

Marita said...

Wow, this is gorgeous♥. I love the colours and your colouring is fab♥.

Hugs, Marita

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi hun, I think her cap looks fab with her swimsuit, so chic and on trend lol, lovely papers too, hugs Liz xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Brigitte xxx
I saw this card on the Totally Tilda blog yesterday and loved it!! so elegant, and she looks beautiful coloured by you.
Love, Mel. xxx

Kirsty said...

Hi Brigitte she is just the cutest with her tippy toes love the blues and pinks so adorable ..always an inspiration ;0)

Sandra said...

Oh my Brigitte, I see some pink!
I love the design and the faux stitching, that is faux stitching isn't it? ;)

The image is oh so cute and I love the little seashell and the beautiful paper. Think of you often, oh email me your postal address so I can mail you that cat card will yeah?

:)Sandra xo

JenniferD said...

She is just Adorable! Great Colours and a Gorgeous Card!

Elaine said...

Gorgeous Brigitte :)
I do love this stamp so much!
She is coloured perfectly and I adore her pink and blue bathing cap.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Chris said...

Hi Brigitte, greetings from Northern Ontario. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Jenny said...

Such a cutie hun, Love your beautiful colouring <3 xxx

Christina C. said...

Your coloring is drop-dead gorgeous!
I adore this darling Tilda!

Susie Sugar said...

Very pretty card, Tilda fabulous darling xx