Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tilda You're my Valentine

Bonjour,
Ça fait longtemps que je n'ai mis quelque chose sur mon blog.  Depuis mon retour proche de la famille, je suis très occupée.  Pour que ce soit plus facile, je vais raccourcir mes textes.

Hi,
It's been a long while since I posted on my blog.  Since my return close to family, I've been really busy.  So to make things easier, I will shorten my texts.

I made the background with copic reinker.
J'ai fait le papier à motif avec les re-encreurs Copic.

Voici Tilda You're my Valentine.  Je l'ai estampé avec de l'encre rose memento pour un look plus doux.
Here's Tilda You're my Valentine.  I stamped her with pink memento ink for a softer look.


Pour les défis suivants:
For the following challenges:
Midweek Magnolia:  Show some love
Cute Card Thursday: Be my valentine
Simon Says: The colour of love
Magnolia-licious: anything goes

A+
Brigitte

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness Brigitte I am so happy to see you back :) I have popped over many times & thought you must have stopped blogging!
Gorgeous Tilda card Brigitte! It's so sweet & beautifully coloured, I love it :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Céline said...

bon retour,
une merveille une merveille
bises
céline

Deb said...

Beautifiul card, fabulous colouring!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Kirsty said...

Hi your colouring is beautiful just love this card thank you for inspiring us at The midweek Magnolias Challenge ;0)

Suzi Mac said...

Hi dear Brigitte, so lovely to see you posting again!!! your card is so pretty, love your colouring of this sweet Tilda. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
Hugs Suzi x

DeeDee said...

Thank you so much for joining us at All About Magnolia with this beautiful creation. Hope to see you in our next challenge too!

Best wishes

XX Diana (DeeDee)
www.deedees-cardart.blogspot.com