Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Joséphine chez Kraftin' Kimmie

Bonjour,
Voici une autre carte pour la St-Valentin:
Hi,
Here's another Valentine card:




J'ai colorié Joséphine avec mes Copics et en l'estampant avec du memento rose.  C'est une estampe plus veille mais je la trouve très jolie.
I coloured Joséphine with my Copics stamping with pink memento ink.  It's an oldie but I think she's really pretty.


J'ai trouvé la même image que j'avais colorié ça fait longtemps, on peut voir que je me suis améliorée, hihihi!!!
I found an older coloured image, as you can see, there's some improvement, lol!!!

Défis/Challenges
Cute Card Thursday: Be my valentine
Simon Says: The colour of love

A+
Brigitte

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

What a cute image, Brigitte! You have made it come to life with your fabulous coloring and layering! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “The Color of Love” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Céline said...

j'adooooooooooooore
bises
céline