Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Fête tout en douceur

Bonjour,
Voici une carte que j'ai faite pour la fête de la femme d'un ami.  Il voulait quelque chose de très doux et principalement de blanc.  Je suis très satisfaite du résultat.
Hello,
Here's a card I made for the wife of a friend.  He wanted something very soft and mostly white.  I really like the result.
Papier Maja Design avec fleurs de WOC.
Maja Design patterned paper and WOC flowers.

Colorié avec mes Copics.
Coloured with Copics.

 J'ai fait une boitatou pour mettre cette belle carte.
I decorated a boitatou to put this beautiful card.

Pour les défis suivants/For the following challenges:
All about Magnolia: all about my favorite colour
Magnolia-licious: anything goes 
Lovely hAnglar: anything goes
Midweek Magnolia: Bingo (die cut, magnolia stamp, shabby chic)


A+
Brigitte 

3 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Brigitte! I love the card and the box, they are both so feminine! Thank you for sharing us us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Kirsty said...

Hi she is beautiful and adore the papers and love the box too thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias Challenge :)

Rosette's Cards said...

I bet she will be very happy with this beautiful creation, and a matching box!! Very, very sweet and soft! I love it!!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Magnolia-licious. I hope we'll see your lovely creations again :)

Hugs, DT Rosette
http://rosettescreativeheaven.blogspot.com.mt/